Simple to install and easy to use, Automated Arrivals makes an immediate impact and frees up reception staff to dedicate more time to patients.
Using touch screen technology, patients can quickly and easily check themselves in for their appointment. Within seconds, the patient's identity is verified, your EMIS system is updated, and confirmation of the patient’s appointment is displayed. It’s that simple.
Full EMIS integration means patients can check in for appointments made with doctors, nurses or other healthcare professionals at the practice, plus it’s compatible with branch sites too.
More than just a check in system
What’s more, Automated Arrivals features 26 languages, targeted patient messaging, practitioner delay messages, and the new fully flexible questionnaire module*.
The questionnaire module enables practices to electronically ask questions to patients checking themselves in via the kiosk. And the best bit? Answers are filed straight into the patient record, by Read code or free text, so there is no need for data to be re-keyed.
Further features enable practices to:
- identify patients with an EMIS Alerts Manager screen message and direct them to the reception desk
- communicate a general message to all patients such as "Have you had your flu jab?"
- display specific messages to a patient, or group of patients, dependent on age, sex or doctor. For example, to inform patients of the presence of students or video equipment
- direct patients to different waiting areas
- manage clinical servers with multiple databases.
Three i-series models feature reliable, high performance technology from IBM together with proven software and support from Egton and PAERS. Featuring a sleeker design – all models have been revamped, and with the i300 and i500 now featuring a brushed metal finish and an eye-catching backlight.
* Note: the questionnaire module incurs an additional charge.