EMIS Dental is designed to support the detailed care processes involved in the encounters between the patient and the dental professional, as well as the smooth day to day running of the dental practice.
The EMIS Dental application provides you with a comprehensive, easy to use dental system that can be used by dental practitioners in a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN) configuration.
EMIS Dental features all the key elements of the EMIS clinical system but with the addition of dental specific modules that are essential to the successful running of any dental practice.
The powerful system is designed to ensure that data entry is fast, simple and accurate through:
- automatic data population throughout the system – meaning you only ever enter data once to make sure your data is where you need it, when you need it
- dental specific clinical terms – the system currently holds over 1,000 clinical terms ensuring structured data entry throughout your practice.
Patient data is quick and easy to access, no matter where you are in the system the information you are after is only a couple of clicks away. Lengthy processes can also be streamlined through:
- the creation of simple yet highly flexible bespoke searches for the management of preventative care or practice/ organisational recall schedules
- practice audits and reports, which you can choose to export in a format that suits you from .csv, .xls, .doc or .html
- a clinical protocol feature – configured as an 'intelligent template’ the protocol can automate otherwise time-consuming and error prone processes, automatically calculate values, show appropriate supporting information, and add the results to the patient record.
Find out more
To request a brochure or book an EMIS Dental demonstration, please contact