EMIS is passionate about improving patient care for the entire UK population. Our data extraction services address the growing need for using data in healthcare planning to support positive change within the NHS. Focused on quality, efficiency, accuracy and access, our services aim to assist you in:
- measuring trends
- risk stratification
- predicition and forecasting
- optimising use of resources
- commissioning of services
- public health audits.
All data extracted is bound by strict information governance, consent and data-sharing agreements.
EMIS currently offers a selection of standard patient identifiable, pseudo-anonymised and anonymised extracts if the necessary approvals have been obtained.
EMIS uses the OpenPseudonymiser algorithm that can be applied to alternative datasets to ensure effective data linkages. These extracts are being used in a variety of settings from helping to identify and proactively manage vulnerable patients at risk of emergency hospital admission to performing epidemiological analysis on different diseases, conditions and population groups to help shape what public health services to commission.
- No need for partner involvement.
- Peace of mind that the data is coming directly from the supplier.
- Time and cost savings associated performance monitoring.
- Improved patient care in terms of risk stratification.
- Supported throughout the process.
For more information on how EMIS IQ's Data Extraction Service can benefit your organisation, please contact