EMIS’s ground-breaking mobile clinical system, EMIS Mobile, allows clinicians to access the core elements of EMIS Web on a tablet device any time, anywhere.
Available on a variety of tablet devices including iPad and Nexus 7, with EMIS Mobile you can view your daily appointments and up-to-date medical records, making it easier to deliver care closer to home.
EMIS Mobile gives you the power to:
- access the care record of patients registered at your practice
- add medication to the patient record
- view and book upcoming appointments
- add consultations through easy to use templates that are fully configurable
- view documents and attachments
- real time QoF and patient alerts are displayed on screen
- add tasks for yourself and others, such as issue a prescription when next in the surgery
- update your patient list and sync records whenever you have connectivity.
I’m blown away by EMIS Mobile and I suspect it might be our next game changer.
Neil Paul, GP partner, SandbachGPs and CCIO for NHS South Cheshire CCG
EMIS Mobile users can benefit from specific training. Email for details.
EMIS Group offer two remote working solutions, EMIS Mobile and N3 Connect. Take this quiz to find which is best for you.
Getting started with EMIS Mobile
1. Call 0845 125 5536 or email to order an authentication access token or secure EMIS SIM
2. Configure your organisation for mobile working from EMIS Web. For more information on how to do this please visit the EMIS Support Centre
3. Acquire the EMIS Mobile solution from https://mobile.e-mis.co.uk.