"EMIS Web will dramatically improve the quality of the care we provide as well as making us hugely more efficient. Productivity is up by 20 per cent." Jonathan Lewis, CEO, Bromley Healthcare.
Saving time for everyone
Our smart software is helping organisations across the UK to deliver care more efficiently:
- reducing patient waiting times for treatment from nine months to one day for Informatics Merseyside
- freeing-up 15-20% of clinical time for community teams in NHS Cumbria
- 14,000 anti-coagulation consultations have been delivered closer to patients’ homes instead of in hospital in Merseyside.
The London and Southern Framework
EMIS has been selected for the London and Southern framework for the replacement of Community, Children's and Mental Health systems by 2015. EMIS was selected for all three 'lots' - patient administration and electronic patient record systems, hosting and integration and information services.
You're in safe hands with EMIS
With over 25 years’ experience of working with the NHS, we take care of 40 million patient records. Our clinical systems are used by over 5,000 healthcare organisations across the UK and supported by a 350-strong support and training team.
- In East London the Urgent Care Centre at Newham Hospital is beating a local target to prevent avoidable A&E admissions
- In Greater Glasgow and Clyde more than 250 professionals across ten Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services teams are now providing 'joined-up' psychiatric care to more than 5,000 children and teenagers
- In Bristol A&E doctors are now able to provide safer emergency care round the clock to 500,000 patients
- Bromley Healthcare has seen productivity increase by 20% since using EMIS Web, as well as improvements to clinical outcomes.
Start the conversation
Whatever your requirements for community, children’s and mental health, we’re keen to hear from you to find out how we can help. Helping our customers deliver efficient and effective patient care is at the heart of everything we do, so when you work with EMIS, your priorities are our priorities.
Contact us at or 0845 125 5536.