It is strongly recommended that you read the following page and associated links to fully understand your choices.
EMIS LV and PCS clinical systems, and PCS Enterprise and EMIS Web as fully hosted solutions are fully GPSoC compliant. Our hosted environments are accredited to NHS Connecting for Health (CFH) standards. Practices using EMIS PCS Enterprise or EMIS Web will benefit from Level 4 DES payments once they move onto the new hosted environment.
- Click here to read the recent important announcement from EMIS regarding GPSoC.
- The NHS CFH website contains everything you need to know about GPSoC. For further information click here.
- System compliance levels are available to view here.
- GPSoC provides central funding for the key components of your clinical system. In order to release this funding, the practice and the PCT need to enter into new agreements. The current process for this is:
1. The practice selects their system of choice. The practice can choose to:
- Stay with LV or PCS LAN - you will automatically receive all the latest NHS CFH functionality and retain the option of moving to a fully hosted solution in the shape of EMIS Web
- Move to PCS Enterprise or EMIS Web, the EMIS hosted solutions that are available now
- Change to an alternative supplier, email if you wish to move to EMIS from an alternative supplier
- You may be required to put forward a formal justification to support your decision. EMIS can help you to put this together, simply email us at .
2. After selecting a system of choice, the practice must inform the PCT of its intention. The PCT then completes a call-off agreement between the PCT and the clinical system supplier to allow the release of central funding.
3. The practice is included in GPSoC once the above activities are completed.