A whole new way for your patients to view their medical record
By 31 March 2015, you'll be required to give your patients a summary view of their medical record (medications and allergies) online.
Patient Access now allows patients to easily view sections of their medical record via desktop or mobile app. You control what the patient sees and viewing options can be changed at any time. Watch our video to see how it all works.
A recent study found that giving patients access to their medical records could reduce appointments by 11%.
Getting started with Patient Access
To start using Patient Access today, follow these three easy steps:
1) Setup - it's quick and easy to set up Patient Access, you can even configure it in your lunch break.
2) Training - kick-start your patient services with Patient Access training. Our brand new training package covers setting up a test patient, management and promotion of Patient Access.
3) Tell your patients - we provide everything you need to tell your patients about Patient Access including a promotional pack of appointment cards and posters for your practice. Email to order today. Your first pack is free!
How does Patient Access help your patients?
- book or cancel appointments 24/7
- request repeat prescriptions online
- send secure messages
- update their details
- pre-register when new to a practice
- view their medical records
How does Patient Access help your practice?
- reduce administration time and overheads
- reduce DNA rates
- free to use
- control which parts of Patient Access patients can use
- trial the service with just a few patients first.
Get in touch
Call 0845 125 5529 or email if you have any questions about Patient Access.