By 31 March 2015, practices in England are required to give patients online access to appointment booking, ordering repeat prescriptions and a summary view of their medical record – medications, allergies and adverse reactions.
Getting started with Patient Access
To start using Patient Access today, follow these three easy steps:
1) Setup - it's quick and easy to set up Patient Access, you can even configure it in your lunch break.
2) FREE online training - To help you meet the 31 March deadline, call 0845 125 5536 or email to arrange your free online training session.
3) Tell your patients - we provide everything you need to tell your patients about Patient Access including a promotional pack of appointment cards and posters for your practice. Email to order today. Your first pack is free!
How does Patient Access help your patients?
- book or cancel appointments 24/7
- order repeat prescriptions
- view sections of their medical record
- send secure messages
- update their details
- pre-register when new to a practice
How does Patient Access help your practice?
- reduce administration time and overheads
- reduce DNA rates
- control which parts of Patient Access patients can use
- trial the service with just a few patients first.
Get in touch
Call 0845 125 5536 or email if you have any questions about Patient Access.